Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 15

Games. I love them. Second Life. I don't like it at all. Thankfully, I don't think second life can be considered a game. (You can see my earlier blog rantings on why I don't like Second Life...suffice to say, my first life suits me just fine!) My Second Life name if Jessi Heston...and I've used her all of two times now.

Thankfully, there are other really great online games available for me to waste precious time with...and I do...a lot. May I recommend adult swim and game tap? The games are great for us older folk, but are too naughty for your average child. I really love "Kill yourself in 5 minutes."

I've never tried Rune quest, although I think about it a lot. The kids around here are addicted. Even when we have console gaming events, they slink out to play online.

Effectively, online games rule. Second Life drools.

No comments: