Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing 23

Hey! I did it! I sent in my evaluation and I am graciously awaiting my fabulous prize. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

I look forward to seeing more advanced versions of the "23 Things" in the future. My suggestions were for information regarding widgits and more/better online games.

I also look forward to more prizes.

Seriously though, its really important for librarians to feel comfortable navigating these tools, even if they don't use them personally. Our job is still the same, we help people access information. As long as information remains fluid, flexible and growing...then we have to as well. Old school vs. New school should come to an end, we're all in school together. Word.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn cool stuff and make cool things! (I also enjoy the bragging rights of finishing on time. GO ME!)

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congrats! You will get your prize, I promise!!

Watch for more on a stick in fall or winter. More fun and learning.