Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing 1 Continued.

Setting up a blog and adding an avatar proved pretty easy. I was tempted to go with a space theme, as I am a Star Trek nerd. But I decided to be professional instead. I've never had a blog before, except for a random collection on my myspace page. I'm not sure what major contributions to the world of information I'll make in this blog...except perhaps updates on how my wedding planning is going. I'm not sure "Wedding Planning" will accumulate a particularly rapt audience, as I don't enjoy it much myself.

Even so, as long as this blog detailing my experiences with "The 23 Things on a Stick" ends with a prize, I'll be a happy girl. I enjoy prizes. Prizes, prizes, prizes!

1 comment:

clawedK said...

It looks like you!

according to moi, your T night buddy, anyway...