Monday, January 21, 2008

First out of the gate

This is my first blog. As part of a program through my work, I am beginning a Library 2.0 training session that includes blogs. I'm also told if I finish the session I'll win a prize, so here I am!



I'm not entirely sure how this blog will develop. I'm not sure if I'll grow bored of it or simply quit as soon as the training sessions are over. I certainly do not make any claims about the value of my individual voice in the swelling ranks of blogdome.



I am a student librarian, going to graduate school in St. Paul, Minnesota. I am an associate librarian in a large metro library system and am very happy with my job. I am getting married this summer to a pretty boy, who is very polite. I live in uptown, and do all those crazy youth activities that us Uptowners are supposed to do. I imagine this blog will evolve along these lines. I will try not to dwell to much on the wedding bit, mostly because wedding planning freaks me out as much as it bores everyone else!



Good luck to me and Library 2.0!

No comments: